Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector
Olaplex No 3 Larger size | Olaplex No 3 250ml Bottle NOW AVAILABLE!!Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector is an at-home treatment that contains the similar active ingredients found in all other professional Olaplex products. It is not any kind of conditioner.
It will surely restore your hair's healthy appearance as well as the texture by repairing damage and protecting your hair structure. Olaplex No 3 will improve your hair's overall look and increases smoothness. The recorded PH Balance is 3.5-5.
Olaplex 3-step ritual is a system that permanently rebuilds your hair's damaged disulfide bonds, which are compromised as a result of coloring, heat styling (from a hairdryer), and every day wear & tear. It is a once-a-week at-home treatment.
- Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector is designed for at-home usage.
- Helps to maintain hair integrity, softness & shine too.
- It provides real, structural repair that surely works.
- You can use it on the dry hair as well, hence it will just take a little more product to fully saturate the hair. So, the choice is up to the personal preferences of yours.
- Notice your hair being softer, shinier, and easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
- Simple in usage.
- It is DEA free.
- Also, it is Aldehydes free.
- It is formaldehyde-free.
- Maintain strong, healthy-looking hair between salon visits and much more.
- Addresses the damaged as well as the compromised hair.
- Strengthens as well as protects the hair structure.
- Restores healthy appearance as well as the hair texture etc.
- The Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector will maintain the strength, structure, integrity, softness and shine of your hair leading up to the client's next service at the salon.
How to Apply Olaplex No 3?
- Apply a generous amount to the towel-dried hair & comb through.
- Leave on for a minimum amount of 10 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is, especially for hair on which it is applied.
- Rinse, shampoo and the condition.
- Style as you normally do.
Which hair type is it good for?
Suitable as well as beneficial to all hair types like:
- Straight hair.
- Wavy hair.
- Curly hair.
- Coiled hair.
- Tightly Coiled hair.
- Propylene Glycol.
- Cetearyl Alcohol.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetyl Alcohol.
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose.
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Cetrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetrimonium Chloride.
- Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
- Etidronic Acid.
- Ascorbic Acid.
- Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
- Citric Acid.
- Potassium Sorbate.
1 Bottle - Containing 3.3 fl oz quantity.
1 Bottle - Containing 8.5 fl oz quantity.
Note: In case of any query with olaplex no 3, contact our helpline at any time.
This item is the best and a must have!!!
I was on the search for some opalex for my freshly bleached curly hair that was particularly on sale because being a 17 year old fresh out of highschool, I honestly don’t have the $30 to drop on hair care right now. I came across Spring Always from doing a google search for opalex, and like many others was a little paranoid/hesitant at first because I’d never heard of this small company before. I read every single review and every single comment on their Instagram page and had some faith and ordered- and I was NOT let down!!! My opalex shipped the very next day. My package came in mint condition in a very respectable time frame and I couldn’t be happier. I decided to wait a while before leaving a review to make sure I had a very solid, honest decision on this product. Today is my second time using this product- and I plan to use it twice a week until my hair is repaired. I just looked in the mirror for the first time after letting my hair dry, feeling super anxious because my curls have been D E A D after the bleaching. Like, not even curls- more of just super loose waves (almost straight!) And GUYS... when I say I almost cried... I almost CRIED!!! My hair is CURLY!!! It is curling again.. it feels so soft.. so alive. I am lost for words. As a teenage girl who has been messing with her hair since 12/13 from red to pink to purple to black box dye and then BLEACH, my hair has not been this healthy since I was atleast 14. And it’s BLEACHED. It also takes just the teeniest tiniest amount for me- so I am assuming one tiny bottle of opalex will last me ATLEAST 6-10 uses. (which after my hair is repaired I won’t need to use it every week and just in moderation) Alls I have to say is thank you to Spring Always! I am so glad that I went ahead and purchased this opalex despite my paranoia. Keep doing what you’re doing! Thank you soso much.
The product came in a timely manor and it was great! Will purchase again.
First time ordering from site and items packaged very well , better then other sites. . Very happy and would purchase from site again.
Easy purchase at a good price. Fast delivery.