Olaplex No. 3 Larger size | 250ml Bottle NOW AVAILABLE!!
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector is also called an at-home treatment. It contains the similar active ingredients found in all other professional Olaplex products. It is the product that gives you the salon treatment at home. Also, it will your hair felt smooth after washing.
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
It will restore your hair's healthy appearance as well as the texture. The product repairs damaged hair bonds and protecting your hair structure. Olaplex 3, also mentioned as a game-changer, will improve hair's complete look. It also increases hair’s smoothness. The recorded PH Balance is 3.5 to 5. It is one of the best beauty products for your hair.
Olaplex 3's 3-step ritual is a system that rebuilds your hair's damaged disulfide bonds. Those damages are the result of coloring, heat styling (from a hairdryer), and every day wear & tear. It is a once-a-week at-home treatment. It can be applied to bleached hair.
- This Hair Perfector is well designed for at-home usage.
- Olaplex no. 3 helps to maintain hair integrity, softness & shine too.
- It provides real, structural repair that definitely works.
- You can use it on the dry hair as well, hence it will take a little more product to saturate the hair. So, the choice is up to the personal preferences of yours.
- Notice your hair being softer, shinier, and easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
- Simple in usage.
- It is DEA free.
- Also, it is Aldehydes free.
- It is formaldehyde-free.
- Maintain strong, healthy-looking hair between salon visits and much more.
- Addresses the damaged as well as the compromised hair.
- Strengthens as well as protects the hair structure.
- Restores healthy appearance as well as the hair texture too.
- It will maintain the strength, structure, integrity, softness, and shine of your hair. That is leading up to the client's next service at the salon.
- This can get used as a bond maintenance conditioner.
- Can be applied for every kind of hair color.
- This product helps in the bond building of the hair.
How to Use & Apply Olaplex No. 3?
- Apply a generous amount to the towel-dried hair & comb through.
- Leave on for the least amount of 10 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is, especially for hair on which you applied it.
- Rinse shampoo, then condition and do not forget to blow dry.
- Style as you generally do.
Also, leave on for at least 10 minutes. The most recommended leaving on is for at least 10 minutes. Though, the longer you leave on, the better it can work. In general, we recommend using the Olaplex 3 weekly. To continue the strengthening of bonds and also to repair any damages. In case, if you are having more severe damage, then you can use it from 2 to 3 times a week.
Suitable for which Hair Type?
Suitable as well as beneficial to all hair types like:
- Straight hair.
- Wavy hair.
- Curly hair.
- Coiled hair.
- Tight Coiled hair.
- Frizzy Hair.
Ingredients Used in Olaplex No. 3:
- Propylene Glycol.
- Cetearyl Alcohol.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetyl Alcohol.
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose.
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Cetrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetrimonium Chloride.
- Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
- Etidronic Acid.
- Ascorbic Acid.
- Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
- Citric Acid.
- Potassium Sorbate.
While buying olaplex 3, you will get 1 bottle containing 3.3 fl oz quantity or 1 bottle containing 8.5 fl oz quantity.
In case of any query with this product, contact our helpline at any time.
Related Search Queries-
Olaplex 3 reviews
Olaplex hair perfector and bond smoothener
Good. Makes my hair thicker!
Excellent! It is my hair saver
The best hair treatment I've ever bought, including expensive salon organic hair treatments. Love it! Spring Always has the best deal!
Love this product and will purchase again.
Very easy to use the site and checkout, fast delivery.. The product is a high quality product I have used before. No problems with any of it.