Olaplex No 3
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector is also called an at-home treatment. It contains the similar active ingredients found in all other professional Olaplex products. It is the product that gives you the salon treatment at home. Also, it will your hair felt smooth after washing.
Larger size | 250ml Bottle NOW AVAILABLE!!
It will restore your hair's healthy appearance as well as the texture. The product repairs damaged hair bonds and protecting your hair structure. Olaplex 3, also mentioned as a game-changer, will improve hair's complete look. It also increases hair’s smoothness. The recorded PH Balance is 3.5 to 5. It is one of the best beauty products for your hair.
Olaplex no 3's 3-step ritual is a system that rebuilds your hair's damaged disulfide bonds. Those damages are the result of coloring, heat styling (from a hairdryer), and every day wear & tear. It is a once-a-week at-home treatment. It can be applied to bleached hair.
- This Hair Perfector is well designed for at-home usage.
- Olaplex no 3 helps to maintain hair integrity, softness & shine too.
- It provides real, structural repair that definitely works.
- You can use it on the dry hair as well, hence it will take a little more product to saturate the hair. So, the choice is up to the personal preferences of yours.
- Notice your hair being softer, shinier, and easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
- Simple in usage.
- It is DEA free.
- Also, it is Aldehydes free.
- It is formaldehyde-free.
- Maintain strong, healthy-looking hair between salon visits and much more.
- Addresses the damaged as well as the compromised hair.
- Strengthens as well as protects the hair structure.
- Restores healthy appearance as well as the hair texture too.
- It will maintain the strength, structure, integrity, softness, and shine of your hair. That is leading up to the client's next service at the salon.
- This can get used as a bond maintenance conditioner.
- Can be applied to every kind of hair color.
- This product helps in the bond building of the hair.
Olaplex 3 How to Use & Olaplex 3 Directions?
- Apply a generous amount to the towel-dried hair & comb through.
- Leave on for the least amount of 10 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is, especially for hair on which you applied it.
- Rinse shampoo, then condition and do not forget to blow dry.
- Style as you generally do.
Also, leave on for at least 10 minutes. The most recommended leaving on is for at least 10 minutes. Though, the longer you leave on, the better it can work. In general, we recommend using the Olaplex 3 weekly. To continue the strengthening of bonds and also to repair any damages. In case, if you are having more severe damage, then you can use it from 2 to 3 times a week.
Suitable for which Hair Type?
Suitable as well as beneficial to all hair types like:
- Straight hair.
- Wavy hair.
- Curly hair.
- Coiled hair.
- Tight Coiled hair.
- Frizzy Hair.
Ingredients Used in Olaplex No. 3:
- Propylene Glycol.
- Cetearyl Alcohol.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetyl Alcohol.
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose.
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Cetrimonium Methosulfate.
- Cetrimonium Chloride.
- Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
- Etidronic Acid.
- Ascorbic Acid.
- Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
- Citric Acid.
- Potassium Sorbate.
While buying olaplex no 3, you will get 1 bottle containing 3.3 fl oz quantity or 1 bottle containing 8.5 fl oz quantity.
In case of any query with this product, contact our helpline at any time.
Related Search Queries-
Olaplex 3 reviews
Olaplex hair perfector and bond smoothener
I gave spring always 2 stars because their prices are amazing. Love their prices, it makes it hard to not want to buy everything. I placed an order for three olaplex products and spent a total of $67. I placed the order the first week of January and expected delivery was the 19th. 19th comes around and no package and my tracking updates for the 20th. I started to get worried because I thought my package was lost. Supposably on the 20th, my package was dropped off. I look everywhere and no package. I emailed spring always THAT DAY within 30 minutes of my tracking being updated to “delivered” to let them know I don’t have the package and that I would file a claim with USPS. After almost 2 weeks, USPS said it was delivered to the wrong house and I need to check with my neighbors. No one has it. I email spring always again to let them know everything and I get the simple response of “there’s nothing we can do.” It’s now February 9th, been over a month since I placed my order and still no package. I understand it’s not their fault the package was lost but it’s also not mine. I feel like they should work with their customers a little more with lost packages. Give store credit or something. I won’t be ordering from them again strictly because they were “unable” to help me even a little bit.
From the Olaplex 3 to the 0 4,5,6,7. I might have missed q number. Every product except the 1, all were what they said they were. They came in a box with tape over the top so nothing spilled. Quick shipping. Great prices. Now about how they worked on my hair. I have damage from coloring and highlights for years. I am finding my curls again and the back was all frizz. This is my second bottle of Olaplex 3. The frizz is not gone yet but I am so pleased with the progress. I bought 2 bottles because of the great sale.
It's not often that a product lives up to its hype, but I think this one does. My hair is considerably shinier, smoother, and more manageable from the first treatment. Highly recommend.
OLAPLEX 3 WORKS WONDERS
Worked really well and plan to buy some more